In March 2013, the world met Diego Manchego, El Detective de Queso!
From the book description on Amazon.com:
Just when you think a cheese detective can get some rest, another mystery awaits! Join Diego Manchego, our fearless cheese detective, as he helps his French friend Brie solve the mystery of the Dessert Dilemma!
Brie shares her conundrum with Diego: how can she divide up a tasty dessert, equally, for her six rambunctious nephews? Diego asks questions, collects clues, and arrives at an answer in the nick of time.
Diego uses some problem-solving skills that are perfect for the growing minds of any child, from pre-Kindergarten to grade 5 to help solve Brie’s dilemma. Along the way, both Diego and Brie share some words (in both Spanish and English) to help round out the child’s learning. Plus, additional interactive content at the end of the book provide extra fun and learning, for both kids and grown-ups!
Diego Manchego solves mysteries and helps kids learn in the process.
Diego Manchego and The Dessert Dilemma is currently available via Kindle and any device that supports Kindle books. A print version is in the works and will be available shortly.
- To read about the launch of the book, including how you can read it, even if you don’t have a dedicated Kindle reader, you can read our launch post.
- To read why we went digital first, you can read our post about our choice of medium.
- Alan was fortunate enough to read to a kindergarten class. You can read about that here.
- You can see any of our past posts by looking at the ‘recent posts’ on the right side menu.
- If Facebook and Twitter are your thing, you can find us there, too.
We’re excited to show Diego to the world. Pick up your copy of Diego Manchego and The Dessert Dilemma today!